• New easy to use app navigation • Improved tennis court management • iPhone X optimizations • Bug fixes and general improvements
• Added clever error handling for player names • Fixed Live tracker to show 1st and 2nd serve tennis balls properly • General performance improvements and bug fixes Thank you for all your feedback <3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live tracker update for doubles • Head 2 Head stats and results for doubles • Added "Tied" stats to player profile • Chinese language support • Performance improvements and bug fixes Thank you for using our app <3 your friends at Smashpoint
Performance improvements plus clearer on-boarding and Pro upgrade instructions. Thank you for using our software. We love tennis and we are grateful for your helpful feedback. -- Your friends at Smashpoint.
This update is for all iPhone and iPad users to improve usability and performance. • Improved "New Player" screen. Only first name is required. You can also enter last name and left or right hand player. • Creating a "Match" or "Practice" is now quicker with optional court information (name, surface, indoor or outdoor) We love to hear from you. Thank you for using our software. http://smashpoint.pro/support/
• Smashbook is now Smashpoint: We’ve aligned the name with our mission to develop a modern, performance-focused tennis platform for players, students, and coaches. • Point by point match history: Once you’ve tracked a live match with your iOS device or Apple watch, you'll be able to analyze the entire match in the new history tab. • Custom match format: Select “Custom" in the “Match Format” tab when you need to log a unique result. Flexibility galore. :) • New coach label: We’ve added a Tennis Coach label to the user profile and expanded the “About” tab so coaches can advertise services to their network. • 3D Touch for quick actions: Start logging a new activity with a single press, right from the home screen. Thank you for using our tennis software – we love to hear your feedback. For more details please visit http://smashpoint.pro/smashpoint-1-7-release-notes/
This release includes stability, usability and performances improvements for iPhone/iPad and Apple Watch users. Thank you for using our software – we love to hear your feedback.
This is our biggest update since we released version 1.0. Tennis is a global sport and we <3 to hear from you no matter where you hang your racquet. Thank you for your continued support and interest! • Apple Watch App: From the moment you walk onto the court, you can start tracking your tennis match with pro level statistics like unforced/forced errors, winners and a lot more. You can also use the watch app to start a new match– no need to fiddle with the iPhone app. • Results: Now you can keep track of matches that ended in a tie. • Practice: You and your coach can now add and share notes about a practice session. • Design: We improved the interface style to enhance user experience and usability.
• Winners, Forced Errors, Unforced Errors stats for detailed match tracking • Log practice sessions for other players • Enhanced iOS notifications (player accepted your invite, another player logged a match for you) • Usability improvements and bug fixes Please visit http://smashbook.pro/support/ to send us your ideas and feedback. We love to get emails from you.
• Improved result module design with time and location indicator • As requested by tennis parents, you can now log match results for other players • Usability improvements and bug fixes Please visit http://smashbook.pro/support/ to send us your ideas and feedback. We love to get emails from you.
• Due to popular demand, we have added a notes tab to every player’s profile. Enter your own private notes to help you remember a player’s strengths and weaknesses for your next match. • Logging a match or practice session just got easier and faster. Smashbook will now pre-load your home court with the court name, surface type, and facility type (indoor or outdoor). • The “About” field in your own profile is now using a flexible layout, so you are able to enter more information about yourself. Great for coaches and players alike to enter more information. • We have also fixed bugs for Live Match Tracking and made other user experience improvements. Please keep emailing us your feedback – we love to hear from you: email@example.com See what the media has to say about Smashbook: “Smashbook is the ultimate stat-tracking app for everyone’s inner tennis nerd due to the easy to operate interface and intuitive controls.” – DropShotBlog.com “Smashbook might just be the most impressive tennis tracking app on the planet.” – AppPicker.com “8.5 out of 10! The app will undoubtedly help improve your tennis stats and you’ll be able to compare your performance against your friends.” – AppsZoom.com
Howdy Tennisfans! Guten Tag and Buongiorno :) We added German and Italian to Smashbook. We improved the infographics on the home screen as well. Touch once to see your results and your friends for that category. Double tap to see all results at once again. Plus, user experience improvements and bug fixes. Please let us know what you think – we love to hear from you: http://smashbook.pro/support/
The Smashbook tennis tracker app keeps getting better and better thanks to your fantastic feedback. Thank you. Home: New singles, doubles and practice visualization to show your logs compared to your friends. Use the donut charts and tabs to filter results below. Activity Log: New visualizations to bring your tennis data to life all broken down by singles, doubles and practice logs. Updated H2H layout for a better user experience. Plus, several performance improvements and bug fixes. http://smashbook.pro/support/
We improved the player profile design so it is easier to find players in your network. We fixed Head to Head results in Activity Log. Plus, a few more performance improvements and bug fixes. Thank you tennis community for all your feedback. Keep your eyes on the ball! :)
Thank you tennis community for all your feedback! This release includes bug fixes, usability and performance improvements.
No information available