Enjoy the classic game of chess for free on your wrist with Wearable Chess!
If you don't have time to complete a game in one session, Wearable Chess will remember the position on the board and resume play when you re-open the app. You can start a new game at any time.
Round screens (like that of the Moto 360) are supported.
- Undo move, in case you make a mistake
- The best AI opponent available for your wrist
- Option to highlight legal moves
- Option to vibrate when the CPU makes a move
If you upgrade to Wearable Chess Pro, you also get
- Improved AI with difficulty levels
- The ability to play as either white or black
- Two different chessboard styles
- Dark theme to save battery life
Best of all, this free edition is open-source! https://github.com/mitchazj/Wearable-Chess
Game play is powered by Toledo Nanochess, a small, powerful, open-source chess engine developed by Óscar Toledo Gutiérrez. (nanochess.org)