This is a watchface for Android Wear devices.
NOTE: The settings menu is no longer in your app drawer, you access the settings from inside the android wear app on your phone.
For those updating to the new official API version, please make sure that you have re-synced the watchface. After you update the app on your phone, it can take some time before your watch gets the update sent to it.
- Updated to support the official Watchface API!
- Digital and Analog time readouts
- The left bar represents your phone's remaining battery and the right bar is the watches battery. Each large chunk represents 16% and each little chunk is 10%
- The mission status reflects how many events left you have in your calendar for the current day. (If you have one or more left it will say "incomplete.")
- Burn in protection for POLED screens (activates automatically)
- Show the digital clock instead of the analog one in "dim" mode
- Increase the size of the date/time readouts
- Analog watch hand snapping (should the hour hands always point to the current hour or float between the current and next one)
- Disable the greyscale dim mode and allow for full color.
- Beta Options! (NOTE: These are experimental and may not be fully functional yet)
- Sound effects! Choose a sound effect and it will play from your phone whenever you raise the watch up.
You may need to re-sync your wear apps before it'll show.