Meter is a simple, material-design inspired photography light meter for Android Wear.
An Android Wear device with a light sensor is required. (Currently only Moto 360 and Sony SmartWatch 3) The application may/will not show up on unsupported devices! If you are still having issues, try re-syncing through the Android Wear application on your phone.
- Meter is now free on Google Play
- An option to donate $1 to support Meter is now available within the phone app
- Use Meter on your Android Wear device as a companion in your photography workflow
- Select your shooting aperture and ISO, and the correct shutter speed will be displayed
- An accompanying material design Phone application will be coming in a future version