Futuristic GUI Watch Face for Android Wear!
!! NOT FOR SAMSUNG GEAR S2 NOR GEAR S3 !! (running Tizen OS)
You can find the GEAR S2/S3 version in the Samsung Galaxy Apps Store (search "THEMA")
Features of Futuristic GUI Watch Face :
- Circular animation in interactive mode
- Choose design colors
- Day & Month
- Watch battery
- Mobile battery
- Daily step count
- Heartbeat frequency
- Unread SMS
- Unread Email from Gmail
- Missed calls
The whole SETTINGS of the watch face are located in the "Android wear" app of your mobile.
Just hit the gear icon over the watch face preview and the settings screen will show up!
- Choose design colors on watch & mobile
- Change the indicator to display on the 3 positions
- Choose between up to 8 indicators
- Switch between éco / simple b&w / full ambient mode
- Enable animation in interactive mode
- Define heartbeat frequency refresh rate
- Define weather refresh rate
- Weather unit
- 12 / 24 hours mode
- Define interactive mode duration
- Define card size
- Choose small/big clock
- Added an option to set your own title in place of "FUTURISTIC"
- Added an option to choose between European/Us date
- Added an option to choose between 2 weather providers (Yr & OpenWeatherMap)
## PREMIUM FEATURES:
A 4th dial is available
Interactivity of watch face added on 5 areas:
- On touch, you can now change its displayed data among the 8 data
- On touch, you can now access to a detailed data screen for all data
- Added "shortcuts" dials (translate, maps, timer, etc...)
- Complication (wear 2.0)
This watch face will be installed automatically from your phone paired.
If it doesn't show up please go to the Android Wear App > Settings and Resync all apps.
Once installed, you can select the Futuristic GUI Watch Face from the Android Wear App.
Or long tap on the current watch face screen: watch face selector screen will open.
** If you have any issues or questions, fill free to contact me by email (English or French language) before giving a bad rating. Thanks!
/!\ Your watch should be up to date, with Lolipop (Android 5.0) /!\