[NOTE: THE APP YOU RECEIVE MAY LOOK "OLDER" THAN THE SCREENSHOTS SHOWN -- THE NEW "MATERIAL DESIGN" VERSION OF THE APP WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE]
eNotify is the most powerful solution available for email notifications & SMS notifications on both your Android device and accompanying Android Wear smartwatch.
Highly configurable, eNotify supports rules with custom email alert & SMS alert sounds for different accounts, senders, subjects, recipient addresses, phone numbers & more. Easily silence day-to-day background noise and stay aware of priority messages.
eNotify email alerts does it's work *entirely* on your device working in the background. Your email is safe and your data never leaves your device. Your information is never sent elsewhere. Period.
Sample Use Cases:
• Play a unique sound whenever my boss emails between 9am and 7pm from Monday to Friday
• Override phone's silent profile with 'Godzilla Roar' whenver my wife emails
• Repeat the email alert sound until cancelled when the email is from my accountant
• Notifications: Status Bar, Popup & Smartwatch
• Email Alert Sounds: Set different sounds for accounts, senders, subjects, recipients, and more [150+ email alert sounds, OR add your own]
• Vibration Patterns: Choose or create your own
• Text to Speech: Read email notifications aloud
• Do Not Disturb: Stop email notifications during specified interval
• Override Silent: Configure some email alerts to override the device silent profile
• Repeat: Configure some email alerts to repeat at specified interval
• Smartwatches eNotify offers extensions for Android Wear, Sony SW & SW2, Pebble & Toq
Mail Support Info:
• IMAP: IMAP4, IMAP IDLE (Push Mail): GMail, Yahoo, Exchange, and more
• POP: POP3 accounts: Hotmail, and more
• EWS: Exchange Web Services: Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010
• Dependencies:None: No requirement to use K9 or GMail. eNotify can be used alongside any email app.
• Open: Opens the email app associated with the account
• Quick Reply: Reply quickly without opening email or SMS app
• Archive: Move the message to your designated archive folder
• Delete Message Delete the email from the server
• Mark as Read: Mark the email as read on the server
• And More...